The information on this site is from academic and research studies. Applicability to humans must be determined by a licensed medical professional.
I would like to know about this bacteria's
How often in groupings of other symptoms
|Symptom Group Size||Number of Occurances |
Most Common Symptoms loosely Associated
- Immune Manifestations: general malaise
- Post-exertional malaise: Next-day soreness after everyday activities
- General: Fatigue
- Post-exertional malaise: Worsening of symptoms after mild physical activity
- Post-exertional malaise: Inappropriate loss of physical and mental stamina,
- Post-exertional malaise: Post-exertional malaise
- Post-exertional malaise: Rapid cognitive fatigability,
- Neuroendocrine Manifestations: Muscle weakness
- Immune Manifestations: medication sensitivities.
- Neuroendocrine Manifestations: worsening of symptoms with stress.
I would like to know what can change the quality that I have
- If I want to know that a substance also changes, then I just click on it
- If I want to know which study this information comes from, then I just clince in increases or decreases
I want to know what End Products this bacteria produces
ß-galactosidase (estrogen related)